Saturday, November 25, 2006

 
Hello everyone -

It has been too long since I have updated this blog. Sorry. I made it back to work on the first of the month and I am guilty of procrastination.

I feel GREAT! Going back to work has been the best medicine I've ever taken. I feel somewhat normal again. I drive myself to work the way I always have (Speed limit, cruise control, right-hand lane).

I've got a couple of doctor appointments coming up, but not to worry: they are check ups and have been scheduled for weeks.

The headaches I got right before I returned to work have disappeared. My ENT surgeon saw me and decided to treat me for a sinus infection. I think he was right because the severe headaches are long gone since I have taken antibiotics. I do still have a very stuffy nose/ear, so we'll see if this infection comes back.

It is nice to see everyone's posts, so keep 'em coming!

Comments:
Hey there R,J & S,
It is so wonderful to hear you are feeling great and back to work and ENJOYING it. I'm so happy that all of our prayers have been answered and what a Christmas present that is to all of your friends and family. Life is like a card game, you play the hand you are dealt as best as you can and you are coming out a WINNER, that's for sure....

Love you R, J & S
Marcy and David
 
Hey, R!
Just got your email tonight; it reminded me that I hadn't checked your blog for a while. For all I knew, you and J might have still been at the beach!
Congratulations on returning to work; it is definitely the best therapy. It's a return to normal. So does that mean you're back to writing weekly papers, too?
Take care, and keep in touch. Hoping to see you next summer.

fischnmt
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?